We just finished up hosting a 2 day training session that featured Don Blanton and the Private reserve Strategy. If you are not familiar with Don, or Circle of Wealth, or the Private Reserve Strategy, then I encourage you to check it out.
(user name and password : prs)
As good as the website might be, there is nothing like hearing Don explain the thought process and the ideas behind the Private Reserve Strategy. Here are some great tidbits from the training – or what some people might call “Blantonism’s”-
- Agents always say they need more people to talk too. I think there are plenty of people to talk too…we just need the right thing to say
- People do not borrow money from their life insurance policy. They borrow against it.
- Imagine how it would change your income if the client wants to buy all the life insurance the carrier is willing to issue?
- The MEC I am interested in is the ‘”Maximum Efficient Contract” – that is overfunding a life policy up to the IRS limit.
- The rate of return in the life policy is not important…it is the access to the cash value that makes this concept sizzle.
- We are all moving closer to becoming uninsureable…so the time to take action is now.
For anyone who has heard Don…you know that the time just fly’s by…and the ideas are relevant to our daily practice. If you want to know more about this great concept let me know…I am now a believer!