Here are 10 reasons to consider a fixed annuity:
- Competitive interest rates. Annuities offer the flexibility of several interest rate guarantee options. Your clients can lock in the initial interest rate guarantee that works best for them.
- Tax-deferred growth. While money remains in the annuity, the principal earns interest and the earnings earn interest.
- No up-front sales charges or administrative fees. Once the contract is issued, 100% of your clients’ money will begin earning interest.
- Protection from market volatility. Fixed annuities have no market participation.
- Guaranteed death benefit. Upon the death of the owner, the annuity value is paid directly to the beneficiary, without any withdrawal charges or market value adjustment (if applicable), generally avoiding the probate process.
- Access to funds. Most fixed annuities allow for penalty-free withdrawals up to a specific amount and there are multiple withdrawal charge waivers that can be used under certain defined circumstances.
- Systematic withdrawals of interest. Clients can receive payments monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annually.
- Guaranteed income for life payout option. with the annuitization option, electing the lifetime payout option will transform the contract balance into a guaranteed income stream for life.
- Diversification. A tax-deferred fixed annuity can serve as a conservative addition to any retirement portfolio.
- Extra help to grow your business—marketing and sales support. ISN can provide comprehensive sales training including materials to both agents and bank customers. An annuity is the only financial product available that can guarantee income payments the contract owner won’t outlive.
Call ISN Network @ 1-800-338-1892 x 1
for any information on annuities.