The world is in turmoil. Our world of finance has turned upside down. We must adapt. We must transition to the “Next Normal” one day at a time. Here are some quick tips of how to move forward.
|Adapting to a Covid-19 World:
- Identify what is in your sphere of control and where you need to shift.
- You’re used to taking care of everyone around you; now it’s more important than ever to take care of yourself. Create consistency at home as much as possible.
- Ask yourself questions from a different angle. What if……
- All major changes begins with your mindset. If you don’t believe it will ever work, then it probably won’t.
- Be innovative on how to interact with your clients now and in the future.
- Step outside of your comfort zone, think bigger and pivot your fears into opportunities.
- Remember the good!
About Jeffrey Berson
40 years in and around the industry has made Insurance a part of my DNA. I have had the pleasure of working with and for some of the greatest minds in our industry. My "Bersonal" View is an attempt to capture some of the best ideas, the best concepts and the best practices in a way that can lead to success for others. It will certainly be my point of view, so please...don't take it "Bersonal".
This entry was posted in Bersonal Posts
. Bookmark the permalink